[Differentiate between the concepts of strategy and strategic management.● HS450-6: Construct organizational training strategies that resolve emerging issues in a healthcare environment.Regulation
● HS450-6: Construct organizational training strategies that resolve emerging issues in a healthcare environment.
● GEL-1.2: Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard American English.
● Differentiate between the concepts of strategy and strategic management.
● Apply analyses of internal and external environments to strategic planning.
● Describe a business model and its component parts.
● Understand the purposes of strategic alliances.
● Describe the relationships among alliance motivation, structure, and outcomes.
You are a healthcare executive for a large hospital, serving as the Director of Health in formation. There are serious concerns regarding the competence of your healthcare staff. To address these concerns, you will develop an action plan. Please complete each part of your action plan as indicated below.
1. Determine policies and procedures to monitor abuse or fraudulent trends
Evaluate at least three (3) types of abuse or fraud that may occur within a health information management department. Determine at least three (3) organizational policies and procedures that monitor such activities and critique the effectiveness of each policy/procedures.
2. Create and implement staff orientation and training programs
Based upon the identified trends of abuse or fraud, develop a staff orientation and training program for medical billing and coding employees. Design an outline of the program — constructing the learning activities involved. Your plan should indicate a leadership approach that you would use in the implementation of the program.
3. Evaluate initial and on- going training programs
Develop a plan to evaluate the training program at “time of launch” and then at periodic times over the next 2 years. Appraise the effectiveness of our training program evaluation plan.
4. Facilitate the use of enterprise-wide information assets to support organizational strategies and objectives
Analyze the enterprise-wide information assets that you need to support organizational strategies and objectives. Differentiate at least three (3) assets and their role with ensuring quality healthcare. Please include the relationship of the asset to information management planning, enterprise information management, and/or master data/information management.
● Please complete all parts in a Microsoft Word document.
● The body of your document should be at least 1500 words in length. A title page and a reference page should also be included but do not apply to the length requirement.
● Quoting should be less than 10% of the entire paper. Paraphrasing is necessary.
● You must cite and reference at least 4 credible sources from the KU Library.
● Formatting should be double-spaced, 12 point, Times New Roman font.
● Be sure to follow the conventions and mechanics of Standard American English (correct grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, etc.).
● The submission should be presented in an organized, logical, and unified manner and consist of superior content that is original and insightful.
● You must meet APA style requirements throughout the submission, including title page, formatting, citations in the body of the text, as well as related references. Please be sure to visit the Kaplan Writing Center to assist you in conforming to APA style.
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)